I love quotes and when the days are really tough, I do find myself looking for some inspirational quotes for mothers.
The quotes in this post are some of my favorite. Some are just for encouragement and others remind me that when I am struggling it is okay.
Although I personally use quotes primarily for inspiration, I love that some quotes are also very educational.
I hope these quotes inspire and encourage you as much as they have inspired me on some really hard days.
You are doing great, mama.
Super Inspiring and Encouraging Quotes for Moms
- Successful mothers are not the ones that never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles. ~ Sharon Jaynes
Related: Inspirational Motherhood quotes
- Mom, you are a superhero. Period. – Rosie Pope
See also: Parenting advice quotes
- There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one – Jill Churchill
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother – Abraham Lincoln
- No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. – Edwin Chapin
- A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin. – Amy Tan
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms – Jodi Picoult
- Bad moments don’t make bad moms – Lisa Terkeurst
- A mother is she who can take the place off all others but whose place no one else can take. – Cardinal Mermillod
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. – Erich Fromm
- No influence is so powerful as that of the mother. – Sarah Josepha Hale.
- Motherhood – is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is… and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong. – Donna Ball
What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes for moms?
Please share them in the comments. And remember bad moments do not make you a bad mom. You got this!